The Nordic Council of Ministers has determined the overall rules for the Nordic Ecolabelling of Products and the rules of procedure for the Nordic Ecolabelling Board.
The Nordic Ecolabelling Board decides the criteria for each product group and sets the rules for the companies that apply for or have a licence for the Nordic Swan Ecolabel.
In addition to the Nordic regulation, national ecolabelling regulations and statutory orders apply in each of the five Nordic countries. You will find national regulations on the website of your local ecolabelling organisation.
Rules and regulations for the Nordic Swan Ecolabel
- Responsibilities of the Primary Licence Contact
- Regulations for the Nordic Ecolabelling of Products
- Fee Regulations for Nordic Swan Ecolabel
- Goals and Principles for Nordic Ecolabelling, Nordic Council of Ministers
- Power of Attorney – Nordic Ecolabelling Portal
Regulation on the EU Ecolabel
Grafical guidelines and Marketing guidelinesfor the Nordic Swan Ecolabel