Supply Chain Declaration Portal
Here's how to declare – step by step
1. Start by locating what can be declared.
2. Read about how to declare.
3. Read about costs and benefits
4. Read the terms and conditions carefully.
5. Fill in the Power of Attorney form to get your login credentials.
6. Enter the Supply Chain Declaration Portal and start declaring your item.
What you can do in the portal
You will find which properties of the items your customer needs you to declare.
The term "item" is used for ingoing substances, such as chemicals and raw materials, goods and services. This is also where you fill in the information and upload the requested documentation.
When working in the portal you will be able to keep track of all your declarations and maintain them. You may also add new declarations or make changes or extensions of items.
This is what you will find in the portal
- Your company contacts registered.
- History and documentation.
- Declared properties of your items in ongoing and finalised declarations.
The portal also contains a library with product sheets, safety data sheets, test protocols and other documents your company use in the declaration process.