The product group covers renovation of buildings like single-family homes, apartment buildings, buildings for pre-schools and schools, office buildings, homes for the elderly, cottages/holiday homes and holiday apartments and buildings that are converted into any of these types of buildings.
Nordic Swan Ecolabelled Renovation is a good tool to ensure that renovation projects are carried out with strict environmental requirements, good quality assurance and with regard to a good indoor environment.
A Nordic Swan Ecolalabelled Renovation guarantees that the renovated building has:
- Low energy consumption after renovation.
- Good indoor environment and low emissions of hazardous chemicals.
- Survey/environmental analysis before the renovation and that hazardous substances and waste have been properly disposed of.
- Building materials, materials and chemical products meet high environmental and health requirements.
- Promoted reuse of construction products and materials.
The building types that can be Nordic Swan Ecolabelled renovated are single-family houses, multi-family houses, buildings for schools and preschools and office buildings.