What can be declared

Building panels

Interior and exterior panels. However not panels of solid wood, laminated timber, veneer, OSB, plywood, MDF/HDF and chipboard.


Termal, acoustic and technical insulation.

Material for central vacuum cleaners

Drainage pipes, electricity cables, (electrical) conduits and plastic pipes. Technical areas are exempt from the Nordic Ecolbelling requirements.

Plastics coverings

Interior plastic coverings for floors, ceilings and walls. Does not include watertight layers, wall film, acoustic dampening foam and other surfacing under surface finishes. Technical areas are exempt from the requirement.


Composites and wood impregnated as protection from rot, blue stain and mould.